How to Join Pinoy WISE International / Pinoy WISE Movers
- Attend the Pinoy WISE Financial Literacy Seminar
- Submit Membership Form
- Pay Membership fee of PHP 500 or its foreign currency equivalent
Members Benefits/ Entitlements:
- Membership ID
- Pinoy WISE OFW Helpline counseling service
- Information on Values and Financial Education Training , Investment and Business Opportunities Seminar, Start Your Own Business Seminar other trainings conducted for Overseas Filipinos and their families
- Regularly update on savings, investment and business opportunities for Overseas Filipinos and families left behind
- Access to program for children of overseas Filipinos conducted for the Batang Atikha in the province it operates
Training available for Pinoy WISE International Leaders and Members
- Values and Financial Education – 1-day seminar that coach participants on budgeting, goal setting, financial planning and strategies on saving and investing and addressing family issues that drain resources.
Peer Counseling – 2-day seminar for peer counselors that provides skills in listening, facilitating group discussions, and strategies in peer counseling.
- Business and Investment Opportunities – 1-day seminar on various business and investment opportunities.
- Training of Trainers on Financial Literacy – 3 day training to become trainer and facilitator in conducting Values and Financial Education
- Case Management and Reintegration Counseling – 3 days seminar on addressing various reintegration concerns of overseas Filipinos and their families
- Pagnenegosyo: Starting Your Own business – 4-day seminar that coaches the participants to learn whether they have what it takes to be involved in business, how to generate business ideas and start their own business and make a business plan.